Even though we’ve moved to a virtual platform this year, we’re still “All In For HR” and that includes our connections through social media, as well. Help us spread the message about this amazing opportunity, and your partnership in it, to:
- Earn 41 recertification credits for the conference (up to 19 of which are business credits) plus an additional 2 credits for the pre-conference workshop
- Access all conference presentations, materials, and interact with you in your exhibit booth through December 18thwith our On Demand feature
- Multiple chances to play games, win prizes and to try their hand in a Poker Run
- Opportunity to check their status on the Leader Board for the chance to win big for their interaction on the virtual platform
- See how they fare in escaping from a virtual room with their fellow attendees during the social event
- Collect recertification credits for a chance to be recognized in the “41 Club” when all 41 credits offered are collected
- Opportunity to join you in a Zoom room you initiate and host on Thursday evening
There is so much to see, do, learn, and experience at the 2020 KS SHRM Virtual State Conference. Put on your poker face and help us spread the word about your exhibit booth and all you’ll have to offer in it with our social media engagement resources!
We can’t wait to have you partner with us in September!
Link to Conference Website
- I’m #allinforHR at the 2020 #ksshrm State Conference #ksshrm20! Visit our exhibit booth when you register at https://2020.ksshrm.org/ (add your company @ or #)
- Have you registered for the 2020 #ksshrm State Conference? Go #allinforHR at https://2020.ksshrm.org/, visit our booth and enter a drawing for [prize you’re giving away] #ksshrm20 (add your company @ or #)
- Put on your poker face for #KSallinforHR at the #ksshrm20 State Conference! Register at https://2020.ksshrm.org/and visit our [@company] booth #ksshrm #hr