Even though we’ve moved to a virtual platform this year, we’re still “All In For HR” and that includes our connections through social media, as well. Help us spread the message about this amazing opportunity to:
- Earn 41 recertification credits for the conference (18 of which are business credits) plus an additional 2 credits for the pre-conference workshop
- Access all conference presentations, materials, and interact with our KS SHRM Business Partners through December 18th with our On Demand feature
- Join us for games, prizes, and a chance to try your hand in a Poker Run
- Interact with the virtual platform and check your status on the Leader Board for the opportunity to win big
- See how you fare in escaping from a virtual room with your fellow attendees during our social event
- Collect recertification credits for a chance to be recognized in the “41 Club” when you collect all 41 credits offered
There is so much to see, do, learn, and experience at the 2020 KS SHRM Virtual State Conference. Put on your poker face and spread the word with our social media engagement resources!
We can’t wait to see you in September!
Link to Conference Website
- I am an #HRsurvivor! Join me for a great presentation at the 2021 #ksshrm State Conference #ksshrm21 [link website]
- Have you registered for the 2021 #ksshrm State Conference? Be an #HRsurvivor at [link website] and learn more about [your presentation] #ksshrm21
- Need #HR survival skills? Grab your gear and register for the #ksshrm21 State Conference [link website] to access my tools #HRsurvivor #ksshrm