Even though we’ve moved to a virtual platform this year, we’re still “All In For HR” and that includes our connections through social media, as well. Help us spread the message about this amazing opportunity, and your participation in it, to:
- Earn 41 recertification credits for the conference (18 of which are business credits) plus an additional 2 credits for the pre-conference workshop
- Access to all conference presentations, materials, as well as interactions with our KS SHRM Business Partners through December 18th with our On Demand feature
- Multiple chances to play games, win prizes and to try their hand in a Poker Run
- Opportunity to check their status on the Leader Board for the chance to win big for their interaction on the virtual platform
- See how they fare in escaping from a virtual room with their fellow attendees during the social event
- Collect recertification credits for a chance to be recognized in the “41 Club” when all 41 credits offered are collected
There is so much to see, do, learn, and experience at the 2020 KS SHRM Virtual State Conference. Put on your poker face and help us spread the word about your presentation with our social media engagement resources!
We can’t wait to have you join us in September!
Link to Conference Website
- I’m #allinforHR at the 2020 #ksshrm State Conference #ksshrm20! Join me for a great presentation at https://2020.ksshrm.org/
- Have you registered for the 2020 #ksshrm State Conference? Go #allinforHR at https://2020.ksshrm.org/ and learn more about [your presentation] #ksshrm20
- Put on your poker face for #KSallinforHR at the #ksshrm20 State Conference! Register at https://2020.ksshrm.org/to access my presentation #ksshrm #hr