Be Who You Came to Be
Wednesday 9:00am – 11:00am
CLICK HERE TO WATCH A VIDEO
Be Who You Came To Be
The secret to personal and professional growth, career pathing and employee retention
“Be who you came to be”. The idea that we are all born predestined to do something extraordinary with our lives. A permission slip to continue to grow, change and evolve. But how do we empower the workforce to grow, change and evolve within an organization? Finding balance between career, family and community continues to be a struggle for the workforce, especially for working mothers. The 2020 COVID19 crisis has illuminated the struggles to prioritize family and career. Challenges in balancing career and family often result in feelings of exhaustion, inadequacy, guilt, and unhappiness.
Living our purpose, balancing career and home and living happy are three priorities among the workforce.
In response to these situations, employees ask themselves many questions:
- How do I make an impact and grow within the organization?
- How do I find my purpose at work and home?
- How can I be successful at work and in the home?
- How do I become the best version of myself?
- How do I create sustainable happiness?
Be Who You Came to Be is a thought-provoking, inspiring, genuine, and fresh approach that answers these questions and helps professionals unlock and unleash their purpose in life. Tara takes a new and refreshing approach to help the workforce find balance and be who they came to be. She combines her 20 years of success in corporate and social selling with her role as a wife and mother and offers her audience an experience and a message that is sincere, motivating, relatable and game changing.
- Discover a different perspective for personal & professional development opportunities
- Understand fulfillment vs. happiness; why fulfillment is a better gauge and driver of success and purpose within your organization
- Eliminate unrealistic employee expectations created through comparisons; elevate employee authenticity to raise overall job satisfaction
- Learn how to embrace fear, deconstruct it and take risks to be who you came to be, both personally and professionally ·
- Employ a system that allows employees to self-assess to self-actualize
- Create a quarterly review platform that encourages employees to identify their strengths and opportunities to create a personal development bucket list
- Understanding the role emotional intelligence plays in self-perception, employee retention, leadership development and overall employee satisfaction
Tara Renze is an entrepreneur, speaker, inspirer, blogger, thought-leader, wife and mother and is redefining how we unleash purpose and create sustainable happiness and success in life. After two decades of success in corporate leadership and social selling, she started training, speaking, coaching and co-founded authentiCITY to share her passions and help other women live the life they desire, envision and deserve. Tara has a true passion and talent for guiding women to harness and realize their full potential.
Through social media, seminars, insights and writings, she helps women become the best version of themselves, achieve unlimited success, live fulfilled and pursue their passions. Tara takes a new and refreshing approach to help women find purpose and be who they came to be. She combines her success in corporate leadership and social sales along with her roles as a wife and a mother to offer her audience an experience and a message that are sincere, motivating, relatable and game changing.
Tara is recognized as an inspirational leader and top achiever. At CareerBuilder.com, she was celebrated as a top national sales leader as she built and led two multi-million-dollar sales teams, facilitated national trainings and provided leadership consulting to sales teams across the country. She left the corporate world to raise her two boys and successfully built a nationwide, multi-million-dollar social selling business with Stella & Dot, a San Francisco-based boutique-style accessories company offering flexible entrepreneurship for women.
In 2018 Tara co-Founded authentiCITY with Amanda Thompson. authentiCITY is Tara’s passion project to help women redefine what success looks like for the modern-day female entrepreneur. Tara is a frequent keynote speaker and trainer at local and national conferences and seminars.
She is also a passionate supporter of Susan G. Komen and breast cancer awareness. Her mother, mother in law, sister in law and aunt are all breast cancer survivors. She graduated from the University of Kansas and has studied leadership at the Wharton School of Business, The University of Chicago and the Kellogg Graduate School of Management.
Her favorite titles in life are wife to Scott, mom to Ben and Jack, daughter, sister and friend. Her dog, Olive, is by far her biggest fan.